this is from official mod-page
Sunday, July, 5, 2009 Paranormal lazyness:
For a mysterious reason I cannot finish CSSII map's right now. I swore myself to wait with the next release until some are finished.
Maybe this problem can be solved anytime - but not too soon.
I really hope a few people visit my page... here is some news:
- Yes, Double Fire Bug is really fixed. Re-coded during long nights, so this dam thing is finally defeated.
- Thanks to new Weapon models, the mod is getting closer and closer to my vision. gameplay (and shooting-the-hell-out-the-crap) wise
Latest entries of my personal Log:
- New Boot Into: A tribute to Duke Nukem 3D - computed in real-time.
- Customizable Serious Bullet Time (c) Button ! Customizable speed and now time-affected sound effects !
- New Shellbox model. Switchable Option. It's the final dark stylized box with 20 "Headcracker" Shell's
- Most used "Impact effects per Material" cleaned so Blood-Effects are not mixed with my new "per-damage" code.
- BloodEffects rendering finalized.
- Reduced 'Burning' damage against Lava Golem (1/3).
- Burning Effect for Burning damaged enemies (not yet attached).
- Flamethrower improved (F* yet again). Currently burning after- flames are completely gone. These are missed ! but the performance-gain makes it feel much better now
- Lava Golem "childs" no longer visible until thrown. Effects however still visible...
- Turrets, Vehicles & All new Enemies are added to replace selection. (Just to keep log ordered)
- New Option to choose "Cannon's only" (All turrets are Cannon's).
- SciFi-Parachuter: Should be my first air unit, now its working: A black outfitted scifi-soldier equipped with a Mg drop's down the sky with a parachute, s hoots at you and deploy's on land or is taken down. In contrary to badly designed air-units.
- Created 6 barrel LaserGun and made technically complete working (mini-log). More barrel's means more fun, thats so true !
- New Weapon icon's for all new models + synced with switched models.
I'd still be very happy to have a user-friendly official homepage. Were user's can post comments or talk about my mod. With a mod this big, any support be useful. If someone could help me get a working "comment's" section, a better simple web-presence than the current official presence, I'd be very glad. Don't hesitate to give me a Message !