New game update:
- Building the secondary economy of all factions is now available from rank 2 without additional conditions
- Changed the drop zone for Lend-Lease assistance in the USSR:
+ now it works like the GLA Black Market (XX $ every N seconds)
+ free receipt of certain units is available (at the choice of the player, it happens by timer)
+ Fixed a bug when it was impossible to put a rally point at the Lend-Lease
+ their total number is limited to 3 (to improve playability, since they take up a lot of space)
+ increased number of HP
+ Improvement for resources ("Additional funding") pumps the secondary housing of the USSR (24x60 = 1440 -> 24x125 = 3000)
- Fixed the description of "Additional funding" from the USSR in Tech. Center
- "Additional Funding" has been removed from the Allied Strategic Center as it didn't work for trucks.
- Fixed description of B-25 for Allies (limitation from 10 to 6).
- Fixed description in spec. abilities "required rank general 4 rank" to "5 ranks"
- Fixed a bug in the description of the Jap. shooter (was: armed with a Mosin rifle and anti-tank grenades).
- Fixed a bug in the "Unit attacked" GUI in the US menu (the lamp burned badly)
- Fixed description and name of Japanese anti-aircraft guns
- Changed the name of the Japanese kamikaze ground infantryman to Teisitai (only the pilots were called kamikaze)
- Changed the name and description of the Soviet hero (to Rose Shanina)
- Changed icons of Air Scout and Air Corrector of all factions (added shortcuts what is what)
- The construction of a truck with explosives has been moved to the CC of Japan
- The construction of cannons has been moved from factories to the CC (for all factions that have them)
- Disabled the damage locomotive for tanks (imitation of a flying / torn track for tracked vehicles), due to a large flow of negative feedback from the community.(изменено)
- Fixed a bug with doubling the damage when a downed plane falls (it was done twice, lol) + the damage itself is reduced.
- Fixed a bug in the type of damage of kamikaze planes + reduced the damage itself
- Fixed a bug in the damage type of MK108 projectiles for the Me262 (now they should just rip apart everything that flies if they hit, since the MK108 shitty spikes were very oblique)
- Fixed a bug when Japanese dozers attacked random targets with a flamethrower (maybe it also gave an OOS)
- Fixed "mine reset" for all nations (who have) - now it occurs in the center of the decal
- Fixed "Tactical bombers call" (Germany, rank 2) - now it occurs in the center of the decal
- An attempt was made to disable the obsessive desire of art to crush the infantry
- Fixed out-of-sync when building a ZSU-37 and SU-76 near the USSR
- Changed prices for all upgrades of all factions - reduced by 1.5-2 times
- Found and fixed the cause of the desync at the start when playing a network game for the USSR (bot / human - it doesn't matter).
- Redesigned the mechanics of mine delivery: now their installation is free and they are placed immediately, but the CD between sets is very large (and I also remembered why it was impossible to do them as I wanted, through a conventional building - there was an opportunity for bagging, it would be possible to place mines instantly anywhere visible on the map).
- Reworked the mechanics of digging trenches with infantry: now they are also free + they can be dug by all the allocated infantry at once, and not to select each infantry separately.
- Fixed disappearance of some defensive buildings when trying to build other buildings on them
- Gave the guns (all) invisibility (they are now visible only when firing), so that the people somehow use them (for their intended purpose - shooting from an ambush).
- Another attempt to correct the pressure of the infantry with artillery (so that it would stop chasing after it, trying to crush it, instead of firing).
- "Alliance" is now renamed to "Allies"
- Moved the Germans aviamines from 1 to 3 rank
- Dozer now removes 6 min at a time (3 sec recharge)
- Fixed duplication of all objects on the "Snow Tournament" map (analogue of TD from ZH), which led to various glitches.
- Removed the ability to shoot from transport trucks
- The view of defensive structures again depends on the view of the infantry planted inside (they do not have their own view at the same time).
- Added hotkeys for all units and buildings (I haven’t done any upgrades yet, will we conduct a survey, do we need it?)
- Translation of descriptions and titles into English completely redone
- Description edits where required
- Changed the abilities of all superheroes. They now look like this:
+ Mata Hari - no weapons, detection, stealing money, seizing buildings, explosives with a timer
+ Rosa Shanina - rifle, kill the pilot, summon the artudar
+ Colonel Barton - a shotgun, grenades, a knife, a rock climber, radio-controlled explosives (+ 50%), explosives with a timer (set faster), I will teach you how to swim in the future
+ Simo Hayuha - Rifle, Spotting, Ambush Squad
- Returned snipers to allies (rank 3)
- Increased movement speed of allied jeeps
- Reduced the amount of money received from the Reichstag ("Berlin" map) from 5000 to 50 times in 5 seconds (or 10? 0_o)
- Removed mines 4x4 and 8x8, as well as increase the countdown timer of the possibility of setting for the remaining 2 types
- Fixed a bug with the inability to buy an invisibility upgrade from sdkfz222 at the same time from several selected machines
- Added hotkeys for the remaining types of mines
- Fixed display of invisibility upgrade for some guns (guns are already invisible by default)
- All buildings of all nations are aligned by default in one plane
- Fixed description of Japanese bomb truck
- Fixed mine trap cameos to normal
- Fixed the installation of booby traps at the Japanese super soldier
- Fixed the installation of explosives with clockwork at Mata Hari
- Fixed description of Japanese "Research Center"
- Added hotkey to Roza Shanina for art preparation
- Testers: a test map for 6 people was made, where the 5th rank is immediately assigned
- Additional minor edits to descriptions (a bunch of them)
We also updated the game launcher:
Unfortunately, our person who developed the previous version of the launcher has left the project at the moment. So it was rewritten from Delphi to Java (a bad choice, but it was only revealed during the testing phase, so now we have to be content with what we have). Hopefully in the future I can get my hands on rewriting it in C# or something else better suited for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and etc.
Generals, be careful! Unfortunately, because the provider transferred our site to a new host, then from the new year the old launcher stopped distributing updates. That is, he can’t even update himself((
Repeat: The old launcher does NOT work, please use the new updated launcher!
New version of full-installer was released!
We are glad to present you a new full installer for the new version 0.25!
Due to the fact that many people encounter problems installing the mod, so we decided to create a full-fledged installer for the game (pre-installed Generals ZH is not needed for complete installation). There is support for choosing the language of the installer (Caution! The installer does not change the language of the game itself!).
The parts of the game that will be added later can be obtained through our launcher. The release of the updates will be posted here in the information window launcher in our Discord & VK group.
After installing the game, be sure to launch the launcher (by default, the shortcuts that will created in the installer lead to it), it will install the game language at the first start (depending on the system language, also you can change it to another by switching the toggle switch on the main page of launcher).
Previous versions of the mod are most likely not compatible with this one (i wrote this, just becouse compartitable test is not ended now), so you will need to reinstall it using the installer.
If you have Generals ZH, you can download the launcher separately - it will install the mod files into it (more details in the FAQ, after we update it).
In case of any problems during installation or in the mod itself, you can always ask for prompt help in our discord channel.