Greetings fellow Settler Fans,
as many of you know it's been years since we last published a stable release version. In fact I was buffled when I searched for the "exact" date - which is nearly 8 years ago. As you may have seen, there have been lots of changes in the past years which we have posted >>here<<.
Since then we closed 132 additional tickets. Thanks to anybody who contributed in any way. Without your support it wouldn't be possible to keep this project going!
As everybody loves download buttons that seem suspicious:
>> Download 0.9.1 here <<
Rather than listing any closed issue, we want to sum up the major changes since 0.8.x:
- Improved/Fixed asyncs
- Improved network code
- Improved/Fixed Internet Lobby
- Improved game performance
- Added LUA-Script support for missions
- Added victory window
- Updated to SDL2
- Included map editor
- Added built in random map generator
- Added LAN server browser
- Improved/Fixed savegame handling
- Improved/Fixed multiple menues
- Improved/Fixed our updater
- Added support for language specific charsets
- Added windows 10 support
- Improved/Fixed an undefined number of bugs
So whats up next? Thats certainly a question you may find asking yourself. There are three major things on our list for the next stable version, which shouldn't take another 8 years.
- Add original campaign with all it's features
- Finish babylonien soldier graphics
- Add history edition support
Thats it for now, if you have further questions, join our Discord and ask us directly.