In past days i had to extract sprites with XWE, recolor brown dots, using my imagination, saving it, putting it in mod, trying to guess offsets..... boring! But suddenly i found a new way to extract sprites without color - and picture parts loss. Here is the comparison picture:
The top picture shows old Chalice sprite, which was partly reconstructed by me And the bottom one shows sprites, extracted by new method. And, for example: I spent 10 minutes for old sprite (Extracting, recoloring, reconstruting, etc...) And new sprite was in game in 1 minute! So, i want to say you one thing: Mod will develop much faster!