Alpha 8 Released.
Changes since alpha 7:
* Temporal aliasing fixed so framerates above 60fps do look smoother.
* Joystick support
* New adverts and textures on space stations
* Some system generation fixes
* Red giant stars
* New ships
* Model viewer lets you change model by hitting escape
* New ship definition syntax (Pioneerspacesim.net)
* Commodity icons
* Cleaned up the ship control panel and HUD
* HUD rendering when HDR lighting enabled should be fixed (untested).
* Fixed crash bug (often seen when fighting police)
* Fixed thruster rendering (depth sort)
A big thank you to all the people who have contributed to this release!
* Luomu's Changes to allow selecting Nav targets from the System-Info view. No more aimlessly spinning round trying to find your target on entry to a new system
* Gave Lanner more thrust, it only had around 1.1 G empty.
* Viper more thrust, had same engines as Talon I assumed this was a mistake. As there is a weight difference of about 8-1 between them.
* Slowed Talon a little, it is still 60+G (down from 90)
* Changed Constrictor .lua so that the game reads the information correctly.
* Updated Icons by Jamie Grant.
* New ship Imperial Explorer.