You can get the latest version here of the prelude always at itch.io
If you like it, please consider supporting my development at patreon.com
Corresponds to release Alpha v0.6.8!
Important: Old save games from previews versions are not supported and will be removed!
- Added weapon speed as a new base attribute of all weapons, e.g. using a dagger lets you hit more times than using a 2-handed broadsword.
- Added 3 new item modifiers.
- Added 3 new random special events with rewards.
- Added 2 new enemies with its unique abilities.
- Added 19 new armor pieces.
- Added scrolls: 21 so far.
- Added 4 new wands.
- Added smooth camera follow.
- Added contextual outlines to items and monsters to help identifying them.
- Added hover effects to most buttons and interactive UI across the game.
- Improved level up UI.
- Increased weapon damage across the board making more differentiation between them. This took also into consideration the new speed feature on weapons.
- Buffed up shield block chance, armor coverage and mitigation.
- Fixed animation column in cavernous dungeons not displaying.