You can get the game here:
Current early access: Itch.io Early Access
Early access + Patreon Support: Patreon Early Access & More
Change log for Alpha v0.8.3
Important: Old save games from previews versions are not supported and will be removed!
- Added soul essence accumulation.
- Added new world map events.
- Added rivers and roads (faster movement) to world map.
- Added 5 new dungeons to main campaign (this is about +10 hours of content if you make it).
- Added 9 new regular enemies.
- Added 3 bosses to main campaign.
- Added 1 story quest.
- Added ferries to world map.
- Added the legendary ring of life.
- Added contextual right click menu in game.
- Improved buttons a cross the game: Easier to read and with hover and click effects.
- Improved in game outlines of thinks you can interact with.
- Now shows the amount of satiation you get from eating food.
- Greatly improved tutorial windows to be easier to read and highlight what to do.
- Added map to the information windows.
- Added Loading message when going from main menu to game.
- Added studio video at game start.
- Added some additional status effect icons.
- Improved torch light on night.
- Set up starting mage spells properly.
- Added terrain status effect information on world map.
- Made critical hits for enemies in normal and easy difficulties less strong.
- Reduced food nutrition value deviation.
- Changed range enemies AI to try to take advantage of their range.
- Summon units now die when its master die.
- Reduced world map encounters/ambushes.
- Fixed bug where the legendary ability “Warriors Vengeance” would make the warrior hit softer rather than harder :S.
- Fixed bug where only low level enemies would spawn in the game.
- Fixed bug that made the character be off map on some encounters.