We have done some changes to improve the new player experience of Illyriad:
- Chrome Web Store account creation has been streamlined
- Fixed tutorial videos using secure connection or Windows 8.1 app
- Windows 8.1 store listing has been improved
- Chrome Web Store listing has been improved
- Indiedb and Slidedb listings have been improved
- Tutorial has been improved for new players
Raze and Capture
There were various edge case situations where raze or capture attempts could be performed against towns when the the requirements had not been completely met. This has now been fixed e.g. Exodusing and settling cities are now taken into account when determining the population requirement for capturing a town.
This now shows 4 cities per line and in a slightly larger font than the previous 5 cities per line. This should prevent data being truncated like distance, region and coordinates.
Creating an alliance role no longer takes into account old deleted roles when determining whether a role name is already in use.
Clicking in private chat text box no longer sends message