Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added one-handed climb for extra reach
- Smooth transition into ledge grab
- Better arm IK on uneven ledges
- Added instructions to default.txt file
- Added flail while falling at dangerous speeds
- Added snow level to alpha level select screen
- More robust character collision response -- no more 'launching'
- Fixed cylinder debug drawing
- Fixed weapon stance twitching
- Fixed low-res skyboxes in the alpha
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!