We experienced quite a few problems with our Alpha Version which are now fixed. Please note that Alpha might not come out as we are still deciding if we should let players test or we should just release a full game soon. We also plan on launching Co-op mode with the release.
While waiting for that decision, we are officially announcing the Opening of our Site (Check it out on the game profile section), and the second level of the game.
We could really use more audience for more support.
Share and Like us on Facebook.
Watch the Game in IndieDB.
Follow us on Twitter.
Sign-Up for Alpha.
And check out our new Website.