Today's new build 5024 added several bug fixes and few new features. Healing upgrades to stone statue and campfire that heals all allies in radius. If a player or ally gets close, the healing effect ring expands to show how the healing radius. When they leave, it shrinks back to small size around base.
- Fixed player health HUD was able to be moved with mouse
- Capped arrows at 99 max
- Added Shift-Keypad plus cheat for +50k coins
- Added key [S]to stop player's current action.
- Added autostop to build mode
- Fixed bug where villagers went AWOL on title screen in 5023
- Fixed build window to only show buildings for plot size selected
- Fixed upgrade window to not display upgrade button if already at max level
- Add fix for negative arrow count, not sure how you guys got this
- Added campfire upgrade that heals small amount with small radius
- Added statue upgrade for larger heal with medium radius
- Fixed plots to auto-refresh when new villager spawned for population count unlock
- Changed plots to always show, but have locked color if population not met
- Added population count requirement notice to HUD when mouse is over a plot
- Fixed bug where player could upgrade houses under some conditions