Last week was the launch of the Nebulinc demo to the public. A bit nerve racking, but so far all feedback has been positive and no technical issues were reported. Off to a good start I would say!
Mission 3 progress
The demo version consists of the first 2 playable missions. Now that the demo is published, I continued development with setting a theme for mission 3 and prototyping some of the new enemies. One of the new enemies introduced in the mission is the Asteroid. Here you can see a short video of its behavior. Note that the graphics are not yet final. Just a quick sketch I made with my tablet.
With the game demo published, I figured now is a good time to install bugtracking software so I can keep track of all reported issues. This will also come in handy when the beta version goes out to the testers in the future. I considered using Bugzilla or Mantis, but ended up choosing Flyspray. Simply because the user interface appealed to me and it had exactly the right amount of features for my purpose.
That’s it for this week. Thanks for reading and happy gaming this weekend.