Over the past couple weeks, I have been fixing and adding new features to Mystic Mayhem. It is currently in peer review on the XBLIG App hub.
Patch 1.3 has the following updates/features:
- Score determines if you can proceed to next level
- You need a "C" (70%) or better to advance
- Note to Previous XBLIG Purchasers: the game will immediately send you back to any older 'failed' levels to retry, but you will be able to go to "newer" levels if you want.
- Lavaball now hurts player
- Banshees(green faced guys) now follow you without disappearing
- Banshees are now slower
- Added Thumbstick Threshold
- Menu selection speed should be slower
- Increased ladder climbing speed
- Music should now stop before ending video shows.
- Block traps now disappear 1 second from touching them.
- Level Fixes:
- Level 18 - Made spikes lower
- Level 9, 11, 14, 16, 18 - fixed respawn issue
- Level 17 - changed area around to allow player to go back to beginning if they forget key
- Level 13 - added ladder at end to allow user to go back
- Level 5 - added trap
- Level 1 - removed dead guy at beginning of level to make more kid friendly
- Now has unlockable characters
- Princess Parsley and Cloud Car @ 10000pts
- Malwarp and Dragon @ 15000pts
- King (as Butterfly) @ 20000pts
One of the new features of Survival Mode is an unlockable character system (see above pic). You will now be able to play other characters, such as: Princess Parsely and Cloud Car(10000 Pts), Malwarp and Dragon(15000 Pts), and the King (20000 Pts). When you hit certain score, a popup will show telling you if you what character you unlocked and will be able to play after you finish/leave the game.