- [Tutorial] Modeling & DB. Milkshape & UU3D. How wangrin and I use them : how to use MilkShape and UU3D to create models for ETW ;
- [Tutorial] How to add a new Cannon Model : how to use UU3D to create new artillery and engines models for ETW and NTW ;
- [Tutorial] Getting your custom weapons in game : how to use UU3D to create new equipments for ETW ;
Resources are researches about modding.
- [Resource] Examining raw building models & Primergy's EFLINE tool : researches about battlemap buildings structure and how to use TWS2 Assembly Kit to create new models for TWS2, NTW and ETW ;
- [Resource] Examining models_naval tables and CA's ship model : researches about models_tables, the goal is to define their structure in the hope a programmer could create an exporter models_naval tables <> xml <> fbx ;
- Map Making: What are the different map / texture components for? : research about how to create battlemaps for Empire: Total War, the goal is to create a complete tutorial about.
- [Tool] HIBAM Editor: Map & Historical Battle editor : tool used to create battlemap for NTW, can also be used for ETW ;
- [Tool] cs2.parsed converter - alpha version arrived! : researches about cs2.parsed files that contain collision model and artillery location for building for ETW, NTW, TWS2 ;
- [Tool] W.A.L.I : certainly the most promising tool for ETW, WALI is a memory hook able to modify game value. But this tool need LUA and C++ knowledge to create new features.