As you can see, the gui has been changed up a bit to give the player a more visual response to the game:
Exploring caves becomes more exciting when you are unsure what lies ahead:
If you don't feel like exploring in this view, simply zoom out:
- Fixed a bedrock bug.
- Fixed a skybox bug.
- Greatly expanded the terrain distance (still not infinite).
- Terrain has been overall lowered.
- Fixed an error that was created when spawning at a fast rate.
- Players are now restricted to the map area properly.
- Trees spawn more often.
- Decreased the delay time for breaking bricks downwards.
- Fixed the visual zoomed out feature.
- Fixed death not showing up in zoom mode.
- Fixed caves and improved their design.
- Changed the map default generation size to 20 chunks.
- Removed the x and y coordinates from the save file.
- The game now starts in zoomed mode after the intro.
- Enemies have been temporarily removed. They need some more design.
I'd love to hear some feedback, so give this game a try if you'd like!