Ok, since I released MGP Manager, I have spent the time tweaking and making some small changes. These small changes have resulted in major changes to the game.
Here is a list of additions/changes since the game was released.
1. Screen resolution increased so that more detailed information is now displayed
2. Major changes to layout of menu buttons and style
3. Machine development now has more manager interaction and control
4. Riders will gain experience with current machine & upgrades
5 .The player as manager will now decide which upgrades to fit to the riders machines
6 .Staff personal now viewable on 1 screen, rather than 4 separate screens
7 .More detailed rider information screen
8. More detailed team home screen
9. In race view, riders laptimes, best lap & race fastest lap is now displayed
10. Upgrades to machines brakes,chassis,swing-arm & electronics during the season
11. Sharper graphics due to increased screen resolution
There are also a number of smaller changes that the player won't notice. The changes above now make MGP Manager alot more in depth, as it is now important to check how your riders are progressing with their machines before fitting upgrades. If upgrades are fitted before your rider has fully learnt the current part, his performance overall will not be the maximum, until he is totally familiar with each part.