MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours
Free Full Version, No Costs, MechCommander is legally free to download mod and play since 2006.
XXL - Campaign Merges containing 130 single-player missions. For sp campaigns there is IS technology available as purchases in logistics. Clan technology can be salvaged from battlefield during campaigns. For Solo-Missions integrated mixed-tech is available.
In Multi-Player games both sides using same techs equalizes the natural disadvantage on IS side. This way all competitors of a multi-player scenario can use same potential for building a force.
(only remastered version)
For campaigns & solo-missions - mixed-tech can be used on both sides (IS & Clan). In solo-missions mixedtech is available for playing free as players desire to play using all stuff game offers in its original content.
- VCD for Mounting *.iso as disk on XP/older Windows then 10 - freeware
- GameRanger Download GR for Multi-Player feature
- Customizing Ingame Music
- Changing Starting conditions // Sharing Savegames // PKK Work
User feedback & Bugfixing
- Feedback from "MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours 3.0"-players
- Bugs & Solutions - Thread for MCG-DH-v3.0
MCG - Discord & Reddit
- Discord channel MechCommander In order to chat with other MCG players or coordinate meetings for MP gaming (free messenger APP).
- MechCommander on Reddit!
- MechCommander Content Link Collection is here & here (look into the descriptions)
- MechCommander Gold - Downloads
- How to install Vanilla MechCommander Gold v1.8?
- MechCommander Gold - Online MP Community
MechCommander Modding - Threads, Tools & Milestones
- How to use mission editor & design, create or adjust own missions
- MC1, MCG - Mech Commander Editor & *.abl scripting reminder
- MechCommander Gold - Modder´s Corner by Community
- MCShell by StaticZ
- MechCommander Sprites - Source Milestone by Bestia Infernali
- Object.PAK 2 content by Bestia Infernali
- Mech Paint schemes by Bestia Infernali
- Weapon Effects by Bestia Infernali
- Mech Data Modding by Bestia Infernali
- CMunsta Tools & *.fst editing video tutorial by SeanLang
- allcomp.fit / combpas.csv / desc.fit / objsort.rsp files Thread by SeanLang
- Weapon Balance by SeanLeang
- Modding Tool Suggestion & Error reports by SeanLang
- Weapon Rebalance-Mod by SeanLang
- MechCommander Modding Discord Channel by SeanLang
- MCG Campaign Clan-Tech Mod by Timothy Soh
- Vehicle Rebalance Mod v0.1, v0.2 & v0.3 by Confused_shelf
- Mech Tonnage Fix v1.0 by Confused_shelf
- NEW MODDING FORUM (MCG-DH Home) by Confused_shelf & RizZen
MCG Darkest Hours CONTENT
(c) by RizZen (2016 - 2020)
Reproduction & translation of my work (as a whole or parts of it) in any mode without permission is strictly
I don´t claim owner rights of all informations and files i have created while modding and working on this game. Anyone is free to do with it what´s desired. I love to test new game improvements and evolving old retro games. What i have done on MechCommander is my tribute to one of the best Real-Time-Tactics games i´ve ever played. I don´t feel offended or betrayed when someone is using my Version - i would be honored.
All names and marks are properties of respective owners (FASA Interactive / BattleTech / Micropose / Microsoft & Hasbro) - freeware since 2006 (Begin of active Modding: 02/2017).
Without this website & forum there won´t be a single version of mod or a full version standalone for MechCommander. Only after given a new home by it's owners all MechCommander content would be actually permanently offline. Therefore i dedicate MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours - with all content to everythingbattletech.com, AceTimberwolf and his crew. If changes are desired i admit my help to make them. My only attempt on MechCommander is and was all-time = FUN!
(c) by RizZen (2017-2020) - overhauling (2020)
"Thanks for reading! Have fun, that's an order, RizZ!"