We are proud to official announce that Mass Effect Fighters Alliance 2 is currently in production. Mass Effect Fighters Alliance 2 is a international fan-project, which aims at creating a Mass Effect space combat simulator. After our first release with Mass Effect Fighters Alliance 1, we now switched to a new engine and are rebuilding the game totally.
In Fighters Alliance 2 you will be able to fly either fighters, intercepters or bombers in epic space battles. Your goal to defend your carrier and destroy the enemy ships. We plan to release a first version including the Systems Alliance and Cerberus. Other races will be integrated in future updates.
- 3D cockpits with working instruments
- playable fighters, intercepters and bombers
- realistic space battles within the Mass Effect universe
- play on the side of the Systems Alliance or Cerberus (other fractions to be added in the future)
- featuring Carriers, Dreadnoughts and Carriers
We are kindly supported by Phoenix Interactive the creaters of several great mods for Homeworld 2 and Homeworld RM. Moddb.com
We are searching for programmers and artists as well as moderators for our sites!!!
We'll keep you updated!