Make a Killing is an emotionally confronting, anxiety provoking single-player survival horror game. Played in a first-person perspective, the player takes on the role of protagonist Cole, a man that travels to unhallowed grounds in hopes of saving his brother Jace. Crippled by debt, Jace has been blinded by the pursuit of payout collecting untouched gold deposits, only to fall into the hands of accursed mass murderer Ira King. Despite his noble intentions, Cole has become ensnared in a game of cat and mouse with Ira in an arrangement that will bring about the end.
- Activate sacrificial pillars to progress through the story
- Free or kill victims for different ammo rewards
- Collect gold to buy more ammo in the status menu
- Avoid the Votaries or kill them before they scream and giveaway your position
- Kill Ira King and save your brother before it's too late
Thanks for playing!