Iv got Health GUI's for barricades and turrets turrets now have more advanced AI and can only shot in a 90 degree arc in front of them.
New GUI interface for building and new Ability GUI with one new ability salvage that has a 40% chance of finding metal and 10% chance of finding gun parts 50% chance of destroying Junk.
Items Junk dropped by mobs and used for barricades and repairing them and the ability Salvage.
Metal used for turrets and repairing them.
Gun Parts just for making turrets ATM.
-Skills and more Ability's
Any Comments, Suggestions and Support are welcome As Always.