This update is coming a lot sooner than I expected. There are no major bug fixes, but because I have heard a lot of complaints about annoyingly slow-moving platforms and that has been improved, I decided to put this update out now.
The movement speed of all platforms and elevators has been increased noticeably. Wait times are also a little shorter now. The change might not be as radical as some had hoped, but it's still a big improvement. I even had to adjust completion target times in some platform-heavy levels.
Here's full list of changes since 1.1.0 final release:
- Increased movement speed and decreased wait times for all platforms and elevators.
- Increased player walking acceleration to make movement a bit more responsive.
- Increased player jump height slightly.
- Fixed randomly missing sentry gun muzzle flashes.
- Made sentry gun muzzle flash fade in and out smoothly similar to player weapons.
- Fixed crashes when exiting the game due to an error.
- Minor adjustments to level completion target times.
- Removed an unused sound file from installation.
The full version keys for Lockdown Protocol are now available for purchase at 50% discount for a limited time!
Download links have been updated on the website.