Greetings! Legends of Pixelia's Kickstarter has just started, your chance to get the full version for 5 euro. Also, there's some new press coverage, read on!
Luke Siuty (IGM) did a preview on Legends of Pixelia:
"At first look, Legends of Pixelia seems like what Blizzard’s Diablo could have been, had it been made before its own time. The jutting pixilated art style isn’t for everybody, and newcomers may find it apprehensive. But beyond its visuals reminiscent of generations before lies an appealing combat system with deep-rooted RPG progression, coupled with up to four player cooperative gameplay."
Read the full article here (click!).
Legends of Pixelia full version for just 5 euros.
Please pledge and/or share the link to the campaign. Thanks!
Why bother buying the full version when there's a great free demo available? Well, here's a short feature list for the full version:
• 3 Hero classes: Knight, Barbarian & Paladin
• 7 procedurally generated dungeons (with 3 stages each)
• 21 boss fights + 21 crazy boss fights in Game+
• Build your hero with level-up stats and randomly generated items
• Fast-paced combat that favors good positioning and timing
• Plug in some gamepads to enjoy local multiplayer co-op or PvP
The Versus mode of Legends of Pixelia is my personal favorite part of the game. After some multiplayer dungeon crawling, I really enjoy some pvp with my friends. "Oh, thanks again for letting me die in the dungeon by grabbing the potion I really needed. Now eat my SWOOOORD!"
Well, you get the idea... :-)