Lavapools is around 10 months of work. It’s a lot of work. We took holidays to rest. We made rush to finish versions. We had up and downs. But it’s worth it.
It’s been a lot of work and the game evolved. I made some image to show you how it evolved, look at it.
We are publishing today the Alpha 07, here’s the patch note from alpha 05 to 07 (06 was a quiet release for an event).
- New levels and game modes
- Augustine the maze puzzler
- Fuji the vertical scroller hell.
- We totally reworked the scenery. It was reallt awful, now it’s awesome.
- New musics
- The core gameplay has been refined in tiny and precise, yet important details.
- New interactive level selection
- New interface feedbacks like score or time.
- New trailer (above)
- A new website
and many things we forgot for sure.
We'll still be publishing the game on Nov 24.