- Added double click that makes the character run.
- The main character now contains 43 different animations out of the 50 planned (the demo only contained 13).
- All scenes now contain animations and various sound effects.
- NPCs (non-playable characters) have been added to several scenes.
- The stability of the game interface has been completely revised, the gameplay has remained the same but is more responsive and free of bugs.
- The set of unused files have been cleaned up and a big part of the files have been optimized to make the game less resource intensive.
- The music is now without cuts (They do not restart at each change of scene but continue or they had stopped)
- The texts have been adjusted to no longer overflow the screen, regardless of the resolution of the game.
- Many other small bug fixes.
It was a big job but the result is worth it. I'm finishing the last 7 animations of the character this week.
The final scene is under preparation. Then follow a beta version to detect any bugs and errors. All this to allow a stable version when the game will be release.
Feel free to comment and share, it is now that it becomes important.