Patch Notes v.1.5.3443
29 June 2017
- Changed music in all maps.
- Cicuma Nebulosa is now available. You can check all of Nebulosas abilities and stats along with videos on our Wiki here: Crash-force.wikia.com
- Clava Jubatus is now available. You can check all of Nebulosas abilities and stats along with videos on our Wiki here: Crash-force.wikia.com
- The redesigned Clava Tombs is now available. We have an array of in-game screenshots along with a tour video:
Check all the screenshots of Clava Tombs here: Crash-force.wikia.com
- The game is now even more fast-paced with smaller ability cooldowns, smaller ability durations, no second step activations, more base damage, more base speed and more base health regeneration. You can read all the new abilities cooldowns, weapon damages and adjustments on our Wiki here: Crash-force.wikia.com
- Bots will now take the level of the lowest player in game (+/-3). Bots will use abilities only if their level is bigger than 1 and a percentage of boost will be given to them, affecting weapon damage, weapon Rate of Fire, Health and Speed, based on their level (max level 90 = 4.5%).
- New hovering animation in Craft Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes entering the tutorial would crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where the match end card would show points earned from previous matches.