Watch the new video on the new ui changes. We started replacing the old basic white windows with something that blends better with the game. Also a number of UI features have been rearranged and/or simplified. Come take a look!
- Fixed spinning visible body, visible body model updated.
- Raycast problems fixed when interacting with vendor or loot, also added new cursor for those interactions.- Cooking fire added to when player is cooking.
- NPC vendor is now more responsive.- Inventory now hides properly when closing the vendor window.
- Storage window no longer overlaps.
- Jump animation now correctly working.
- Universal close all button added as escape (it closes all menus with one button).
- Alt no longer freezes the players animation. We got a pretty big update rolling out next week so stay tuned for that, it's going to be awesome!