Greetings to all at ModDB and welcome to the Killing Floor Vehicle Mod; an expansion game type for the hit game Killing Floor.
Killing Floor is a cooperative waved based fps that pits you against hordes of incoming zombie like clones (Zeds). Your goal is to eliminate wave after wave of ever increasingly challenging specimens until you take on a final boss, the Patriarch.
Killing Floor Vehicle Mod
The Killing Floor Vehicle Mod is an expansion game type that enhances the standard Killing Floor game play elements by adding a range of quality made and highly realistic vehicles that act as both your weapon and mode of transport. As part of the Zed clean up crew you will have a sophisticated and fun set of features at your disposal to aid you in your ultimate goal of ridding humanity of the horde.
Here is a list of some of the highlights already implemented:
- Multiple vehicles with specific strengths and weaknesses relative to their build
- 1st person and 3rd person display for inside and outside vehicle visuals
- A 'drag frag' system that rewards high speed collisions and penalises slow crawls
- Fuel cans that can be purchased or possibly looted for refuelling and barbecuing
- A mechanic's welding tool for garage repairs
- Highly responsive braking for rapid spinning turns
- Vehicle share with passenger seating
- Land based and airbourne methods of transportation
- Mounted user controlled vehicle weapons
- Vehicle damage and destruction relative to collisions and attacks
- Automatic or manual vehicle respawn features can be customised on a map per map basis
- An abundance of custom and stock maps; both conversions and mod specific
- Completely integrated with the Killing Floor SDK for community mapping
With a strong QA focus you can be assured that the first release of the Killing Floor Vehicle Mod will be a most pleasant and enjoyable gaming experience. Keep tracking this mod and spreading the word as an initial Beta release is imminent.