Khione Arena Update is finally here. Old map Planet Khione has been replaced with new map - Khione Arena. Designed for fast action, spherical arena offers quick interaction between players. Battle it out to claim a spot among the best Khionian warriors. Gaining intel in the center of the map will help you to get more points.
There is also second big change in this update - Daily Quests. Once per day the player gets a random quest. Finish it to claim a reward. Player can have up to three quests in progress. Once per day a quest can be reset to get a different one. There are ten unique quests.
Plus a lot of small improvements:
- AI can now hack security point on the Airport map.
- AI can now hack computers on the Streamhouses map.
- Various AI behavior improvements.
- Added option to disable Post Processing in settings to improve performance on slower machines.
- Added Level Up Menu. Entered by clicking on the player's profile in top right corner, Level Up Menu shows level up rewards for each available level. The last level, codified “X”, is repeatable.
- Daily Quests are displayed on the right side of the Home screen. Click on the quest to read the description or to reset it.
- Cartoon News moved to the left side of the Home screen.
- Reward Window shows up in the Menu when the player levels up or completes a daily quests. This is a reminder of player’s achievements.
- Create Default Reality button has 30 minutes cooldown. It is intended to be used only in case of emergency when already created reality breaks.
- Tounine map image in Reality list menu and Create Custom Reality menu replaced with new one.
- Fixed problem where texts in Boxes menu did not show up in 1280 x 720 resolution.
- Reload time is faster by 20% for all History and Present weapons.
- Laser Bullets: add new bullet effect and new muzzle flash effect. Bullets show small laser explosion upon impact.
- Fixed laser bullet headshot problem.
- Crouch motion speed increased by 136.25%.
- Walk animation speed increased by 61%.
- Daily Quests progress is shown at the end of the match.
- Characters shown in the Top Three Players screen are now closer to each other.
- Map category is displayed in the description text in the Create Custom Reality menu, at the start of the match in the Intro Screen and in the End Game Screen.