Kaizer is a free turn-based, digital board game for two players. It is focused on high-skill, balanced gameplay with variable strategies. Think of it as a mash-up between Street Fighter and Chess and you have the general idea.
This version brings Kaizer to semi-complete status. It now has all major UI elements, fixes major and minor bugs, sports 3 new Sectors (4 counting a bug fix), and an updated look. Basically, it's just all around better.
Change Log :
- new sectors (18 total):
- bishops gambit 3
- regent knight 3
- ascension 3
- new in-game menu system
- new win animation
- new skybox (eventually one for every sector)
- new star fields
- changed the layout of some sectors
- major & minor bug and inconsistancy fixes
- “Player # Victory” returns to title screen
- bishops gambit 2 fix (was using bishops gambit 1)
- multiple color inaccuracy fixes
- title menu updates & fixes
- spelling & grammatical error fixes
- lots of under-the-hood things that are basically technical gobbldy gook
Future of Kaizer & Feedback
It’s a one man operation at the moment, but I am also taking in a lot of suggestions to make it better. If you have some ideas you would like to see in game, send them my way (through the comments here or on my site) and I’ll do my best to work them in.
What to expect from the final version:
- More sectors
- More captains
- Player profiles
- New game modes
- Mac version
- Extras (everyone loves suprises)
I'll be posting more media over the next few days.