PATCH 02 - NOW LIVE!
Patch 2 is now live for the 'ORION: Dino Horde' Jungle Update (Open Beta). Steam will automatically start downloading it. To make it download immediately simply restart Steam. Changelog below:
- Fixed issue with Armory / Barracks stores allowing players to go into negative credits.
- Fixed issues with terminal items not lighting up when purchased.
- Fixed issues with Credit Display on the terminals.
- Fixed third-person animation glitches with TREK Longbow.
- Fixed issues with Black / Purple default armors not persisting through loads.
- Fixed issues with server browser not showing user-created lobbies.
- Fixed ammo / health packs - now light up properly in the terminal.
- Fixed double-click / single-click issues with the terminals.
- Fixed various bugs resulting from melee / other actions with 1P weapons.
- Fixed issues with Spiral Store back end / proper linking.
- Fixed issues with Mech Gatling Muzzle particle.
- Fixed issues with the Utility gun not playing audio for Assault / Recon.
- Fixed issues with third person effects not playing on some clients with the Utility Gun.
- Fixed issues with extra "Gundy's" being listed on Team Selection Screens.
- Fixed issues with the Utility Gun not triggering "overttime" for the Power Generator.
- Fixed issue with server browser taking you to the wrong server.
- Adjusted audio cue for Notification Pop-Ups.
- Added double click functionality to server browser.
- Added new HUD Element: Experience Tab (top-right)
- Adjusted TREK-13 Shotgun: Increased spread.
- Adjusted Arid World - improved pathfinding in the canyons.
- Adjusted Raupi (+night) Worlds - new lighting, fog & foliage.
Spiral Dedicated Servers are now LIVE all across the world and ready for you and Patch 2.
The Jungle DLC for 'ORION: Dino Horde' will launch on Wednesday, July 24, 2013.