Alright guys, Sorry for the lack of updates. I usually don't go this long without updating. I have been buried in so much stuff...it would make you puke. I only have 24 hours a day to use and there is a LOT of stuff that needs doing.
Enough about my life...lets talk about Galaxies at War. Two of the biggest concerns about GaW...rather...two of the biggest questions are:
1. Will there be Galactic Conquest?
2. Will there be land skirmish?
The answer to both of those questions is YES.
Land skirmish is some way off. There is no way I will be able to release land skirmish in the next phase of the mod within the next 2 months. Land Skirmish will require its own iteration of the mod...simply because it will be one of the more difficult things to accomplish.
Galactic Conquest on the other hand...looks really nice so far. It's a lot more stable and the AI does a lot more thinking and doing. When Phase 2 is released...expect an almost perfect GC.
There is also other stuff that people ask...not so much but I might as well address everything.:
1. Is the UNSC and the Covenant ever going to be split up?
2. What other factions are you going to add?
3. Are you going to add anything to the existing factions?
Those are interesting questions...and I will answer them right now.
1. Yes, they will be split up...possibly in phase 3.
2. Stargate and Starship troopers (hopefully) will be added for Phase 2
3. Only to the Halo faction and the Borg. The Borg need more ships and the UNSC and Covenant need enough ships to be divided.
So there you have it. Enjoy.