This game was tested on PC
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4330 CPU @ 3.50 GHz
- Windows 10 x64
- RAM 8 GB
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX 12
OpenGL must be supported.
JRE (Java version 8) must be installed.
.NET framework 4.6.1 or higher must be installed.
At least 1 GB free RAM memory to run this game.
This manual is prepared for first release, newest version has changed main user interface, but functionality is similiar.
1. Unzip downloaded file and open it
2. Run TreePlanter.exe
3. Type new save name and click Create
4. Click new save name and Load button
5. Plant a tree, moving cursor to position where you want to plan a new tree and type 't' key on your keyboard
6. Plant a fern, moving cursor to position where you want to plan a new fern and type 'f' key on your keyboard
7. Plant one clump of grass by moving cursor to position where you want to plany a clump and type 'g' on your keyboard
8. Plant many grass clumps by typing 'Ctrl+g' on your keyboard
9. If you want to save your game just type 's' key on your keyboard
10. If you want to remove a plan just move cursor to its bottom and type 'r'
11. To move camera, press mouse 'left' key and move your mouse
12. To zoom-in and out use scroll on your mouse