We're finally done testing the distributable Linux version of the game.
There's a Windows release too, but who cares?
Posted by metafarion on
- New “Tower War” map: Winterforge.
- New music track for Winterforge.
- Several OpenGL fixes and efficiency upgrades.
- Male characters now sport facial hair.
- Bird characters have a variety of beaks and possible face/beard styles.
- Move range is now displayed in combat and while holding “shift”.
- Rollcoon is now a monster in “Battle Arena”, with new spell animations.
- Scary Halloween monster near the end of “Battle Arena”.
- New, better-looking animated water.
- Individual maps can specify their time of day.
- Distributable Linux binaries!
- “Tower War” now broadcasts messages when towers are under attack.
- Priest’s “Heal” spell just got a BIG buff, so… heal more!
- Multiplayer balance changes to “Battle Arena”.
- MP3 files replaced with OGGs.
- JPG files replaced with PNGs.
- Camera is no longer glued to characters in “Character” keyboard mode.
- Height bonuses are now calculated by angles, not tile height difference.
- Magic attacks are no longer effected by height bonuses.
- Messages at the top of the screen now have black bars for extra visibility.
- No longer possible to walk up steep walls using WASD.
- Can no longer be pushed up steep walls either.
- Shadows now properly draw on bridges, rather than on the water below them.