Graveball Scoring Mechanics
- The most common method of scoring in Graveball is moving the skull into your opponent's endzone
- Once inside the endzone, the skull begins to glow. After 2 seconds, the skull explodes and a goal is scored.
- While the skull is glowing, players from BOTH teams are unable to pick it up. In order to save a goal, a player must attack the skull with their weapon or dive into it.
- Once a skull is hit by a weapon or a dive, the goal timer is reset. Leaving the goal will also reset the goal timer
- The second way to score is by simultaneously killing all of the members of the opposing team
- As soon as all three players are killed, a 2 second timer starts counting down.
- If after 2 seconds, all players from the team are still dead (including respawning and being killed a second time) a goal is scored by the opposing team
- Eliminating the enemy team simultaneously is challenging and requires coordination with your teammates
Coming to Steam in March 2017!