The holidays are ending, and its time to get you guys updated on my progress!
Since this is my first game/entry on ModDB, forgive my lack of knowledge on the formalities.
First lets talk about whats done: Note, I wont go into the details, just skimming.
- A huge landscape with different terrain types, dessert, tropical, snow topped mountains etc.
- The emotional driven fuzzy logic AI.
- HUD, Pause screen, inventory, map, etc.
- A FPS combat system that is affected by weapon stats
- A dialog tree system
- A dynamic loading system for easy loading of MODs
- Car physics, car damage, gas system.
- and so much more!
Now, what I need to do:
- Complete the dialog for around 300 people
- Make some cars! About 15 different models.
- Make some more enemies! There will be 15-30 different enemies.
- Make some more towns/villages.
- And some other minor tweaks/fixes
So as you can see, I am close to done! The only daunting thing, the DIALOG! I feel like crying sometimes!
I should also mention that I am using the Blender Game Engine and GLSL. I will also be using the Blender game engine for the mods. BUT when I release the alpha/beta/final release, it will be an executable. I would like to think that this is pushing BGE's capabilities to the limit! And is a good example to show what its capable of.
Now some good old fashion general percentages to finish:
Game systems: 85%