1.3 patch is ready for download! The patch contains many single player and multiplayer bug fixes and many new features as well. 1.3 patch can be applied on any version of the game.Here is the complete changelog.
- Fixed bug where some weapons would shoot although the player has been killed and waiting for
- Dedicated server optimizations.
- Dedicated server can be configured to omit car parts synchronization leading to bandwidth
- Added NetGraph console command (green line is ping and white line is number of received packets
received from the server).
- Fixed bug when server would begin start game countdown if last player in lobby gets disconnected.
- Synchronized oil patches from destructible oil barrels.
- Fixed bug where user could create preset with invalid name.
- Railgun reload time in multiplayer is now same as reload time in single player (1.6s).
- Improved collision geometry on all tracks. The car should not be able to get stuck so easily now.
- Fixed bug where on some locations on tracks (e.g. Balcanica Challenge), the car would not be
automatically reset when it should be. This caused incorrect lap counting.
- The in-game car deformations (geometric damage) are now saved permanently. When car is repaired,
the deformations are repaired too. Note that car cannot be customized while it is damaged now.
- Added nVidia and Steam Greenlight stickers to Mazderatti and Hound Bermude.
- Reduced the number of laps for races.
- Increased damage on car crashes.
- Increased damage done by weapons.
- The user can now navigate the menus using the game controller.
- The game now recognizes up to four connected controllers. Control mappings are defined per
controller. The user can choose active controller from the options menu.
- Added default controller mappings for many popular controllers.
- Implemented preliminary force-feedback support. Currently only Xbox controllers are supported.
- General game controllers support improvements.
- Options menu redesigned to match look and feel of rest of the menus.
- The application restarts itself automatically if option(s) that require restart is applied. The
option(s) that require restart cannot be changed if options menu is entered from in-game pause menu.
- The camera in garage can be rotated using the keyboard/controller now. TAB key changes the focus
between menu buttons and the camera.
- Added support for mouse cursor auto-hide. If mouse input has not been received for more than 10
seconds, the cursor hides itself. The auto-hide timeout can be changed in GasGuzzlers.xml. The
variable name is CursorAutoHideTime. Set to negative value to disable cursor auto-hide.
- Weapon from the current car is automatically mounted on the newly bought car.
- Video mode aspect ratios are now displayed in graphics options.
- All cameras listed in database are available for in-game switching. Added screen rain drops
show/hide option per camera (in database).
- Added company and game intro movies.
- Added Nvidia "The Way It's Meant To Be Played" intro movie.
- Fixed bug where pressing TAB key while the server list is empty caused the game to loose input focus.
- Fixed bug where rank list in events menu is empty if race within tournament was retired.
- Fixed bug with incorrect display of number of kills in in-game race info.
- Fixed bug where profile could not be created if My Documents folder was on a network path.
- Fixed bug where license plate would be invalid after ALT+TAB.
- Fixed bug where game would unpause itself when going to options from race and vice-versa.
- Fixed bug where driver win animation would not sometimes play.
- Fixed bug where retire button is available in race results screen when quick race has been finished.
- Loading screen is shown when loading profiles.
- Wait cursor is shown when loading profiles and garage.
- Locked cars can also be viewed in a garage now.
- GameConfig.xml is not used anymore (its settings are in GasGuzzlers.xml now).
- Driver idle animation in profiles has been changed (from drunken to generic standing).
- Localization improvements.
- The AI resets itself less often.
- A few AI improvements.
- Rank list split time is captured per checkpoint now.
- Railgun auto aim depends on difficulty now.
- Game messages and rank list are smaller for lower screen resolutions.
- Implemented fixed cameras (bumper, hood) shake when driving over rough surfaces.
- Fixed bug where car would become visible on respawn when bumper camera is selected.
- Fixed few money rounding bugs.