The egg frying simulation game--'Fry Me Omelettes', which is currently available now online as a demo, is being updated to version 0.24K (alpha) as of today.
Posted by SnoutyPlays on
The egg frying simulation game--'Fry Me Omelettes', which is currently available online now online as a demo, is being updated as of today.
What's new on this demo version:
- updated version: 0.24K (alpha)
- Item visual remake: pan, background, 'you failed' sign
- Added: more "oil-puff" egg visual variations
- Added: 'win' sound effect
- Smoother transitions between scenes
- Bug fixed: shaking eggs on plates
- Bonus: hidden kitchen color switch
Go to play.snoutycreations.com and have some tryouts!
Please be reminded that the closing date is on April 5.
Any feedbacks are welcomed to post to: email@example.com
Please visit www.snoutycreations.com/plays/ for my official game development log.
Or visit via Facebook or Google+ for follow & support my game.
-Allen T, Snouty Plays