For quite some time, I have wanted to use the lovely wreck models that the First Strike development team gave to us. I attempted to place them in a death sequence before, but I just couldn't get them to work in the Freelancer engine. Today, on a whim, I reattempted the task and got the result I was after.
Now that the difficult part is done, I am looking for feedback on the different sequences I made up. Let me know what you want to see - like more/less debris, more/less fire/smoke etc. - and if you have any sources for me to use to develop these sequences. And, the first sequence, I used the small debris barrels as placeholders. They can be changed to anything, so don't get hung up on those :)
Here is the latest video of the WIP death sequences.