Added dart gun, dart warfare mode and dart warrior avatar. The mode is a respawing PvP mode with mobs & tools for high mobility.
Updated hit detection! Shots are now synced up a lot better, and a bug with incorrect damage being applied has been fixed. This applies to both player and zombie projectiles.
Added a lighter item, this lets you set fire to things with a lot more control and precision than the flame thrower, though it sacrifices range and damage, less of a weapon and more of a tool.
Added a whip item, does low damage but throws enemies around when hit. You can also gain height when used, useful for extending jump distances.
Added a whoopee cushion premium item. Costs 40 credits, place down for maximum comedy.
Added in-game options menu and controller support for the pause menu. You can also now change avatar during a game with the pause menu dropdown. Note that some options changed in-game may not apply until you restart/return to the main menu.
Smoothed zombie aiming, and fixed it looking up and down on the Y-axis.
Optimised android port, the frame rate should now be a lot higher, and power consumption a lot lower!
Small changes/bug fixes:
- Fixed triggers not working, peacekeeper now only spawns if the host enters the trigger.
- Fixed trophy page aspect ratio.
- Changed bedroom easter egg sprite.
- Fixed shoulder pads not rendering.
- Added Easter message in April.
- Fixed game not running in background.
- Switched from gamma to linear rendering.
- Fixed some first install bugs.
- Fixed GameJolt scores causing out of range error bug.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
Released a small patch fixing the following:
- Resolution dropdown not applying.
- Custom inventory toggle not saving.
- Verticle inventory toggle not saving.
- Sheep movement glitching when damaged.
- Cursor flickering.
- Fixed darts despawning.