FHSW 0.611 released!
FHSW 0.611 has been released with the main goal of fixing a lot of bugs. The addition of new equipment is planned but for now bug fixing is the top priority.
How to install?
Although the number of changes is quite small FHSW 0.611 is a full install to avoid confusion. If you’re new to FHSW please follow the instructions of this guide.
If you only want to update to 0.611 use one of the following options:
- installer exe (recommended, removes any old version automatically): Drive.google.com
- zip archive (for experienced users): Drive.google.com
I’ve tried to translate most of the changes from the Japanese dev blog, I can’t guarantee that everything is correct. The source is linked at the bottom of this news.
- fixed a bug which sometimes caused the game to crash when selecting the 7th weapon slot
- fixed wrong trajectory of some guns
- fixed an issue where armor-piercing bullets played sound effects
- fixed the drawing distance of torpedo boats
- disabled fly-by camera (F12) for soldiers which was added by accident
- Molotov cocktail throwing settings set to same as regular grenade
- TNT detonator can now again be activated by right-clicking, explosion effect changed
- fixed wrong damage calculation when ship ladders were hit
- fixed wrong kill log messages
- several maps received updates to fix minor bugs, improve balance and stability
- Sextuple Bofors: fixed network related issue
- P-47D: fixed position of left aileron
- M2 105mm howitzer: fixed network related issue
- T29 tank: code adjusted so that the tank‘s turret orientation can now be seen from further away
- Fa 223 "Drache": fixed an issue which could destroy the vehicle when firing, ammo refill now also possible
- Yokosuka D4Y: high altitude performance reduced
- Musashi: speed reduced
- Kii/Owari: speed reduced, fixed a bug which could damage the ship when firing
- some infantry-related models and textures have been updated
- added Yak-9UT: armed with two 20mm and one 37mm machine gun, compared tot he Yak-9T it’s more agile and more effective against ground targets
- KV2: added missing angled armor effect
- SU-122: fixed an issue where grenades were being fired from the wrong position
- AMX-13: fixed minimap icon
- fixed a bug where sound wasn’t played when sending a radio command
FHSW 0.611 released!