Hi Galactic Survivalists,
Early December, we started our Feature Survey 2018 and now it is time to reveal the results!
- We have received more than 11.000 completed surveys in about 2.5 weeks (the last survey in 2016 took more than 2 months for the same amount of replies!)
- We have received more than 8500 feedback comments with the survey (which we are still evaluating)
Global Gameplay / Group Preferences:
- The average player has played Empyrion for about 101-250 hours.
- Most of the multiplayer groups consist of 3 members.
- The average size of the default multiplayer "group of friends" is between 3 and 5
- Most players that participated in the survey prefer to play PvE, i.e. fight against the environment (combined single player and PvE players in multiplayer)
Thanks to your overwhelming participation, we now have a very good overview about the features we should prioritize when planning the Alpha 8 and 9 features for early next year.
Please find more stats and graphs below!
As you all know, we are monitoring our forums for feedback and we have started to add several major discussion topics in the last weeks - which we will continue on a regular basis.
These feedback threads are especially important since the results of the survey are manifold. So it is very important to make use of the forums and suggestion threads in the next weeks to add more context to these results!
The same applies to our Steam forums and of course the reviews on our Steam Store page:
If you enjoy playing Empyrion, please do not forget to add a Review - thumbs up or down. We will read your feedback and take it serious.
Said that, please enjoy the most recent update Alpha 7.5 and Happy Holidays from all of us at Empyrion Galactic Survival! :)
Anbd then you notices that people just want to play on an WHOLE galaxy... Soo basically no mans sky done right.
i want more fighting...