THE NEWEST RELEASE ONLY WORKS ON STEAM. THIS WILL BE FIXED ASAP.
Redux now includes FoxAhead's MultiFixer. This is a much more elegant solution to many of the issues that Redux addressed. Now, the user can choose Max FPS and FOV. Because of this, a modded Dunia.dll is no longer required. For best results, I recommend you remove the Dunia.dll from Redux, and/or do a fresh install of FC2.
- The mouse wheel has been re-enabled
- The camera FOV has been reverted to default. Previous Redux versions used 87, FYI.
- Cleaned up some icons in the notebook
- Reduced the amount of flamethrower enemies
- Beefed up the "Ultra High" graphics setting.
- This release works with ALL languages, but the HUD text changes are only for the English version
- The FPS lock is removed for player choice, but you really should cap at 60 via the MultiFixer!
- This is the final release of the mod, unless bugs are found. You know how it is...