This patch includes all the improvements to EX that have been made this year. You can find a full change log on our moddb page. This week i've been polishing up a number of EX weapons and maps.
Download 7.33 (124,084 KB)
- If you don't already have Beta 7.25 download and install it as normal.
- Copy your Sourcemods/ex folder and all it's contents and rename the copy to ex_alpha.
- Extract the 7.33 patch to your sourcemods folder ( they should overwrite files in the ex_alpha copy you just made ).
- Restart Steam.
You should now see both the Exterminatus Beta 7.25 and Exterminatus Alpha listed in your library.
What's new in 7.33?
- All the changes from 7.25 to 7.32 plus...
- Updated several maps to include Ammo Shrines, special thanks to Dark Marine for Version 5 of City Conflict.
- Classic EX map Digsite, re-styled as ex_valley, now with a more infested look.
- Added a new imperial wall light prop (as used in ex_valley).
- Updated loading screens for most maps.
- Buff Missile Launchers to fire up to 3 missiles in a row.
- Nerf Venom Cannon by requiring manual reloading.
- Tweak the Warp Bolt to travel faster but require more time between shots.
- Fix the terminators flashlight.