We released 2.12.2. Main highlights are persistent class options, sound updates and shotgun sounds.
Posted by Simtay on
- Class selection now remembers your previous equipment choices for that class.
- Class defaults to Engineer now instead of Scout.
- Fix for infinite pumping on shotguns when at 0 ammo.
- Fixed SDK bot spawning
- Fixed shotgun using wrong sounds when firing
- Reverted problematic sounds
- Fixed more blurry textures on low settings
- Some sounds reverted to old ones. Along with some fixes to the newer sounds.
- Refinery resource income increased from 3 -> 5 each
- Vehicle clips added above platforms
- Fixed hole in the map.
- Fixed texture behind ladder near BE spawn
- Set all level 4 displacements to level 2
- BE and NF main bases now start with a pre-built refinery to prevent Commanders building anything BUT a refinery first
- Viscluster brush added to ceiling to improve performance. Visible clusters reduced from ~8 million to ~4 million. More optimization can be done, but this is a huge increase for now.
- Shorten Heavy-duty ML's GUI name to fit.
- Fixed ordering of tanks to prevent new players from accidentally building artillery.
- Plasma Cannon Prototype
- Plasma Cannon
- Heat to Target 7 -> 8
- Explosion Radius 300 -> 270
- Plasma Machine Gun
- Projectile Spread 0.03 -> 0.02
- Heat to Target 1.8 -> 2
- High Energy Plasma Machine Gun
- Heat 1.1 -> 1.4
- Projectile Spread 0.02 -> 0.015
- Heat to Target 1.9 -> 2.3