Eight Hours Demo 3 Overhaul
We did a lot in the past two years to really make this game feel like how we wanted it to. Hopefully you enjoy these changes as much as we did making them.
New & Updated Features
- New custom dialogue added with subtitles (US English only).
- An actual entity model.
- Totally rebuilt and better lit demo level.
- More natural progression of learning the controls.
- Gamepad support for the PC.
- Better audio.
- Better player feedback for interactions within the game.
- Actual win and losing conditions. JUMP SCARES!
Part of the exciting new features is we have a super cool banner logo all set for use. You will see it replacing the old lame banner on all of our storefronts and web sites.
Look At All The Screenshots!
Just one room of a large house to explore.
There is a lot of equipment at your disposal in the full game
Robert Norm is the protagonist, approaching the house in this shot
If pictures say a thousand words, what does a video say? Here is a quick standard play through of Eight Hours. Trust us, there is more to, try out the demo, and give us a message on your thoughts.
We hope you enjoy this rundown of all the exciting new features and work we have put into Eight Hours. The next release is the official full game, so get your fill of the game now and let us know what you think! You can also visit us at Eighthoursgame.com for more information!