The Kickstarter for our next game Eco has just gone live! We've made tiers available for alpha and beta access, as well as some special rewards for higher backers.
Check it out here:
Eco is a survival game where it’s not just the players that must survive, but the world itself.
- Collaborate to build a civilization, developing technology to stop a meteor collision.
- All resources come from a simulated ecosystem, with thousands of plants and animals simulating 24/7.
- Everything you do affects the ecosystem, and players can destroy their food supply and world (server-wide permadeath)
- Create a player-run government to make decisions as a group, proposing and voting on laws
- Use data gathered from the world to make decisions. Debate with scientific argumentation.
- Create a player-run economy that allows you to sell not only good but services in the form of server-enforced contracts (simulating a player driven quest system).
- PvP takes the form of capturing criminals who break player created laws, suffering punishments defined by the law.
- Your food level determines your skill-increase rate, making food very important and tying players directly to the ecosystem from which it comes.
- A game with goals higher than entertainment, we plan to also get it in schools and are creating teacher-tools that allow them to participate and guide students in this world.
Thanks a ton and hope we have your support.
Cool stuff but a little hint if you really want to attract people to your kickstarter page: Put a link to it somewhere in the news post :P
For other confused people: Kickstarter.com
Good call! Added.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.