Version 4.0.1 Released!
As of right now, version 4.0.1 has been released, the changelog below gives a little information about the changes made. Update now by simply re-launching your client and servers using the launcher icons on your desktop!
- Added a feature so that the first character to be created on the server is automatically an admin to save the trouble of making yourself one. (Hopefully you would be the first person to play your game? lol)
- Fixed a few small bugs with the chatbox when switching servers.
- Made enter key work for moving to next input box on login and register screens.
- Fixed the Change Sprite event command being disabled when in the original character mode.
- Started looking into a Show and Hide picture command for the event system.
Here are some screenshots of the new system
- Added more control over event progression. You can now lock the player in 1 spot until you release the player. You can also tell an event to wait up on processing more commands until another event is done moving.
- Fixed bug with the intro being scaled too large when in fullscreen.
- Fixed bug where client would crash if you died while trying to use click to walk.
- Fixed bug event editor not initializing correctly on some pcs.
- The Eclipse Development Team