Here's a brand new video update of No Heroes, featuring many new improvements and features!
Changes in this update:
- Completely new player skeleton and all new animations for players and weapons,
- Added first person character shadows,
- Improved transitions between animations,
- Redesigned the menu and improved its functionality,
- Improved overall sound and volume,
- Improved and added more detail to the island,
- Added wall jump,
- Team deathmatch and deathmatch are now functional,
- Matched now end and all players are brought back to the game's lobby,
- Improved hit detection and player movement,
- New subdle bullet tracer effect,
- Improved gameplay,
- Fixed many bugs and made many code optimizations.
Pistols have customization!? YES!!!!!
I'm gonna start throwing money at you guys soon...
Cool improvements, however I still see that holographic sights are broken... :S
Considering the accuracy that you've put in the representation of the telescopic sights can you fix the reflector/holographic sights like the EOTech so that the reticle is visible only when the gun is properly alligned to the view and not all the time? :)
Great improvement made. We at Rootgamer.com would like to sit down with you and talk about your game. You can contact us at either Ultimoore@rootgamer.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All is looking really fun. I like that weapon customization menu very much.
keep it up guys awesome stuff :P