Thank you for your visit. I'm Lee Yun-Seok, creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO. Today, I've updated the game.
1st Major Update
I've updated Discouraged Workers on Steam and IndieGameStand, itchio, and Humble Widget. The recent changes:
- Add new arts to event cutscene: Riding Style, Breast-feeding, Fellatio
- Change the name of Clerk for the progress
- Fix some centered text to normally dialogues
- Fix Steam Achievement progress: Book Reader
- Inactive Archives alarm on Steam(Not for linux version)
2nd Major update planned(It will be soon as possible.)
- Change the title(main menu) screen
- Add save and load buttons to Bookmarks screen
- Fix Autoplay toggle function: If you change the text speed, the autoplay will be disabled. And if you enabled autoplay, the text spped is changed to the default settings.
- Fix BGM: Sea of nectar(Remove melody, Missing update today)
- Add new arts: Frustration, Vomiting, Pusillanimous
- Add new objects(Inactive): Pencil Holder, Cutter knife, Diary
- Steam Early Access users can 100% Achievements
Other updates planned
- Change Steam capsule images
- Add new Steam Trading Cards(Inactive)
- It was only a few days from the started early access on Steam. Thank you for your interest in this game. I got enough revenue to pay the remaining cost of translation. If the refund does not happen a lot, I can release Discouraged Workers.
- Discouraged Workers Teen will be released on Appstore and Googleplay in July, or early august.
- You knew it? I want to everyone has a job, what they want to do.
bb_blockquote wrote: Originally posted by Victoria Stilwell, US economics reporter for Bloomberg News, June 5th: 563K discouraged workers in May, down a whopping 26% from the month before. Volatility aside, these numbers have been shrinking.