Fixes bugs, update systems, new functions and work with widgets...
Posted by WerFEST on
- Level restart works correctly.
- Fixed transition between levels.
- The bomber returns to its path and is ready to destroy the player's ship.
- Saving and loading data is now correct.
- All planes fly correctly and try to destroy the player, no false self-destructs.
- Gamepad control button settings.
- Implemented test auto-aim.
- Made a hardcode mode for enthusiasts and achievement hunters (in this mode: only 1 life, no restarts and saves).
- Delays have been created before the start and end of the game, there are plans to put a siren or other sounds of preparation for battle there.
- The player now has a reload every 10 shots, it's making the game harder.
- Made the logic of level completion when the player dies, the player will be asked to complete the level again after death.
- Animations for the appearance / decay of transitions between menu items.
- Fixed visibility of start button.
- The continue button in the menu is not available if there is no saved game.
- Added warning windows for deleting saves, exiting the game, restarting the level, returning to the main menu.
- Added images of the number of bullets, rockets, barrels the player has.
- Added color scheme for the player's life bar.
- Improved the system of respawning enemies, now it is more optimal and more productive.
- Paused between enemy respawns.
- The logic of saving/loading data has been rewritten, now they work better, more clearly and in one file.
- Rewritten/optimized the main functions of the interaction of game elements invisible to the player.
- Planes collisions have been updated to be smaller and clearer, making them harder to hit.